Teenage Classes – for ages 12–17
Introduction – Teenage Classes
Our teenage program forms a major part of the school. Teenagers are introduced to the techniques of acting used at major full time drama schools, adapted for their age and experience.
Benefits of attending classes include:
- Greater confidence
- Experience for interviews in later life
- A greater imagination
- The capacity for original thinking
- Team work and team building
- The ability to speak in front of others.
A weekly class is offered on Monday afternoons at Clifton Hill and on Thursday afternoons at Kew. Weekly classes resume in Term 2, 2017 – book now to secure your place!
In Term 2, all students will begin work towards a public performance in the Melbourne Fringe Festival, which will take place in Term 3. Ideas will begin this term, with themes for the production explored and undertaken!!
- See our Term Classes page for subjects covered, and venues, dates and costs
- Book online via our Bookings page
PRIVATE CLASSES FOR TEENAGERS
- For the purposes of approaching an agent/making a show reel.
- For assistance with VCE monologues.
- For assistance with preparation for auditions for full time drama schools.
- Please email for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org